Location (CF31 3BP)
The property is situated in a prominent and busy location within Bridgend town centre. The subject property is located on Nolton Street, a busy throughfare into the town centre from the A473 Cowbridge Road.
This comprises a 2 storey end-of-terrace property which has recently been used as consulting rooms and offices. The property has been modernised and is well-presented, and also benefits from the following:
- Rendered & painted external elevations;
- Pitched slate roof;
- Mixture of open plan and cellular rooms;
- Ground floor with suspended ceilings inc. recessed lighting;
- Double glazing throughout;
- Gas fired central heating;
- Kitchen and WC facilities
The property is within the existing retail and commercial heart of the town, and was most recently used for an A2 use.
The property may be suitable for other uses and purchasers are advised to seek advice and guidance from the local planning authority.
The property is held FREEHOLD.
We are instructed to invite offers in the region of £225,000
- Two Storey Premises;
- Total Net Internal Area 273 Sq.M. (2,946 Sq.Ft.);
- Prominent Corner Town Centre Location;
- Frontage Onto Popular Street
There are currently no reviews for this item
To leave a review please sign-in.
You might also be interested in....
UNIT S1-S2 CAPITAL BUSINESS PARK, CARDIFF, CF3 2PW...
UNIT 1 YORK PARK, BRIDGEND INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CF31...
UNIT 5 JUBILEE TRADING ESTATE, CARDIFF, CF24 5EF
J35 PENCOED, PENCOED TECHNOLOGY PARK, BRIDGEND, CF...
UNIT A7 SEVERN ROAD, TREFOREST INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,...